I have urgent work in iOS. Android and Web is already done.
Even we have done iOS 40%. Remaining work is 60% only in iOS.
I am sure it will not take more than 4 to 5 working days.
My max budget is 10K INR. And need ASAP.
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹18717 untuk pekerjaan ini
I will make a small ios app for you. I have 8+ years of experience in moble app development. I assure you that I will give 100% quality work. Let us discuss and proceed further in chat. I am online. Please reply.