Below is a list of what I need added to the program that I have already created. I have created the 5% restocking fee but need to have an additional field like director added
Inventory Part 3
Modify the Inventory Program by creating a subclass of the product class that uses one additional unique feature of the product you chose (for the DVDs subclass, you could use movie title, for example). In the subclass, create a method to calculate the value of the inventory of a product with the same name as the method previously created for the product class. The subclass method should also add a 5% restocking fee to the value of the inventory of that product.
• Modify the output to display this additional feature you have chosen and the restocking fee.
Inventory Part 4
Modify the Inventory Program to use a GUI. The GUI should display the information one product at a time, including the item number, the name of the product, the number of units in stock, the price of each unit, and the value of the inventory of that product. In addition, the GUI should display the value of the entire inventory, the additional attribute, and the restocking fee.
Inventory Part 5
Modify the Inventory Program by adding a button to the GUI that allows the user to move to the first item, the previous item, the next item, and the last item in the inventory. If the first item is displayed and the user clicks on the Previous button, the last item should display. If the last item is displayed and the user clicks on the Next button, the first item should display.
• Add a company logo to the GUI using Java graphics classes.
Inventory Part 6
Modify the Inventory Program to include an Add button, a Delete button, and a Modify button on the GUI. These buttons should allow the user to perform the corresponding actions on the item name, the number of units in stock, and the price of each unit. An item added to the inventory should have an item number one more than the previous last
• Add a Save button to the GUI that saves the inventory to a C:\data\[url removed, login to view] file.
• Use exception handling to create the directory and file if necessary.
• Add a search button to the GUI that allows the user to search for an item in the inventory by the product name. If the product is not found, the GUI should display an appropriate message. If the product is found, the GUI should display that product's information in the