I need a great programming expert to fix and correct the bugs, errors or mistakes of my project. It is almost complete; it only needs to fix the last errors that the last programmer did.
The program is done in Java and is a number generator program based in probabilities, it generates 14 000 000 combinations of 6/45 numbers. It's not working at 100%, it got almost 25 items/exclusions, takes 2m30seconds aprox. to generate the output of 14000000, but I could never be able to check if the output was correct or not, because I don't know how to do it. I can save the output as .csv it's a file with 138MB. From that output I can select some type of combinations that I want to exclude, this is done item by item like for example:
a) odd and even
b) finalize the same
there's much more items than this
At the end of the day the idea is to subtract from all combinations list the items one after another and end up with only few combinations.
The program have errors, one of the big errors is the near combinations item doesn't work.
Another error is the printing, when I want to print it doesn't allow me to change the font size and not even select how many pages I want to print or which pages I want to print.
What I need you to do is:
- Fix and solve the bugs, errors and issues;
- Check if all the functions are working perfectly without any calculus errors in the final results (if it doesn't give a different result anytime you click/use that option) you have to check all the code to see if you can find any mistake/error;
- make the program run faster
- Finish the project.
I have the open source files from the last programmer and a better description of the errors and bugs then you just have to do your job.
Show me your portfolio with some great projects that you've made before in order to evaluate your capacity and skills for this project.
Please read before bid this project
- Understand that I have a dead line for this project, so, if during the time that you are fixing the problem I'm not satisfied with the results I will end the contract with you asap.
- Make sure you know if you can make and complete this project, if you can't do it I will have the enough reason to cancel the contract with you and you can't charge me anything because you didn't do your work, you've failed your responsibility and word with me. Otherwise you could trick me pretending that you tried hard and did a lot and charge me a value when you really didn't finish the job. Can you imagine how many situations like this I had? Because while I'm waiting for you to finish the job I'm not trying another one, so if you fail I lost money and time and I have to start from the beginning again. No job done no money. I need a serious and honest programmer so we don't get any problem or trouble in the future.
- I Need a 100% quality work and expert because this program can not have errors of calculations, the results must be 100% correct. Other programmers have tried to do it and failed because they couldn't do it exactly like it should be done because they wasn't good enough to do it, if you believe that you're a real programmer and better than them, you have to prove me that it's true. If you're really good accept this work and show me you efficiency.
- Don't bid if you're not able to do this, otherwise it will be a waste of time for both of us, it's better to tell me that you can't and I wont mind I respect that because you're being honest with me and also with yourself because you know that it's not available for you to do it.
- You promise that you will not show to public any info about the product.
- You need to, while you fix it update me daily with news.
- In a way of doing an excellent work and better understand the idea of this project, you can ask me all the questions that you really need to know.
- Don't bid if you're not able to do this, otherwise it will be a waste of time for both of us.
A BIG PART OF THE JOB IS ALREADY DONE, SO, DON”T GIVE SUCH HIGH AND ABSURD BIDS FOR THIS PROJECT, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT FROM SCRATCH, you just have to fix it.
So, I'm inviting you to bid it if you feel interested on it or if you think that you're the one. Thank you for your time.