Our company has a open source webmeeting software for our group, we need to change and improve now the audio quality and streaming.
For this we need an expert java and voip programmer to finish our project.
Bidders must provide me examples or samples on how they can execute this project.
Things I need
1. Client Program To capture audio stream java applet under windows and linux
2. Server progam to accept and broadcast/multicast in windows and linux
3. The audio must be compressed before streaming and decompressed after receiving
4. Audio/Video Quality must be great even in Dialup Connection
5. The quality between 3 participants must be fullduplex mode
6. There must be a bandwith limitation or audio and all other services which are running on the conference software
7. You can use any opensource api for developement
8. The software must work as an applet. it will be integrated in our existing applet.
9. All codes must be transfer to our server and developed on 1 of our servers.
IF ANY ONE CAN SHOW ME A WORKING DEMO OF THE ABOVE SOFTWARE IN JAVA YOU CAN WIN THIS PROJECT
I am not going for a low cost programmer i am going for quality.
NO ADVANCE PAYMENTS. I WILL PAY ONLY AFTER THE PROJECT IS COMPLETED.
ONLY REAL PROGRAMMERS OR COMPANIES ARE INVITED.
Everyone placing bid must send a system report on this project. When project starts i need to check updates everyday, and i need constant communication with programmers working on this.
I am looking for hignly skilled programmers, because i am working on such fields, so i only expect programmers with excellent background.
You can expect constant work from my side for atleast 1 years.
1. open source goes via https and we stay in this part.
more on: proxytunnel.sourceforge.net/paper.php
2. session(cookie parameter is needed via https, in case copnnection timed out for e.g. 1/2 a second. reconnection must be possible!