Seeking Flash game developer to convert an existing game from Flash Remoting to Smartfox Server (SFS) as the backend socket server. Must have knowledge or experience working with both front and backend with Flash and with SFS Pro 1.6.3.
The game is like Stratego, where each player takes a turn moving pieces around the board. A higher point piece beats a lower point piece. All of the game is already coded and working for Flash Remoting.
The developer would:
1) Convert Actionscript from Remoting classes to SFS AS 2.0 classes
2) Move all game related variables to external server-side Actionscript. Server-side Actionscript in SFS should be used to keep all values for the variables so that the client cannot hack or manipulate the values (e.g. memory hacks).
3) Create a configuration file for SFS
4) Add and use SFS lobby for matchmaking and game rooms (sample code provided at SFS web site)
5) Add and use SFS classes for game exceptions such as dropped connections or disconnects
1) Updated AS classes--commented and using Flash best practices for web security
2) Updated Flash 10 AS 2.0 file--ready for deployment and implementation
3) SFS Configuration for the Zone
Hope to have finished file by January 1.
See attached zip for game files, so that you can see what all would be involved.
Make sure that in the code the application loads the policy file from socket as explained in this document ->
[url removed, login to view]
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $725 untuk pekerjaan ini
hello. I work on similar project earlier, and now make my own multilayer game under SFS. I can reuse my own classes for your game. write me to [url removed, login to view] at [url removed, login to view] and we talk about details.