- I am interested in developing a unique mobile phone video game with potential online-interplay (tbd)
- I am looking for programmer(s) with the following
- video game development experience
- understanding of mobile-phone content/applications
- competitive pricing
- Strong Graphic design skills/ clear communication abilities in English essential
This job may lead to others if executed satisfactorily.
You do not need to have done extensive work for a major multimedia/gaming company, rather I simply want somebody who can 'deliver' an amazing finished product, really understand what makes a successful/compelling game -- one that will charm consumers.
- light-hearted theme
- music/sound effects required
- various levels to conquer with adjustable difficulty
- each level will contain unique friends, enemies, disasters, and 'treats'
- interested in hearing collaborative ideas
details to be provided - please list hourly prices and/or estimated project price
All intellectual property existing and created over course of game development will belong to company.
thank you very much
26 freelancers are bidding on average $3083 for this job
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards, Urmii B Kar.
B's Illusions is an offbeat multimedia company .we take up project work related to designing LOGO, WEBSITE, CD PRESENTATION, BROCHURE, STATIONERY, BANNERS, FLASH,2D AND 3D ANIMATION. See PM
Thanks for the invitation, and please ignore the bid. Kindly provide more details ( What games you want, any theme you have in mind, target audience, online-interplay / multiplayer options etc).
We are ready to do it. We are experienced J2me development team. You can read about our best mobile games by [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
Hi..we can do iot for [url removed, login to view] beleive in "work" not "words" and i request you to contact me via email for better communication. regards, joydeep. [url removed, login to view]