What we are looking for:
Independent camera module for iOS and android.
We are not looking for an app, we want an isolated module that we can plug to existing Xcode/Eclipse projects
Everything detailed in the following is going to be well documented with a visual roadmap.
Camera module features should include:
- Capability to take a picture
- Front and back camera
- Button to access the device camera roll
- Button to dismiss camera view.
- Camera should be able to capture a centered, squared image, like Instagram.
- Camara should be able to auto focus and focus upon clicking in a certain part of screen (depends on devices for Android)
- Camara should have a button to switch to video recording.
- Include Button to take pictures continuously, creating a batch of pictures. (better explained in use cases)
If user chooses picture from the device camera roll:
- User should be able to choose more than one picture (by default, usually you choose more than one picture by pressing a picture for some while to enable choosing of multiple photos, as the standard Android picture gallery)
- User should press button "edit" and be able to choose more than one picture. (as in the camera roll app)
If user takes picture with camera, next screen includes:
- Send button (should call a send picture method that a delegate can listen to)
- Button "Save", which saves picture to camera roll. Otherwise, picture is not saved.
- Add FX
If Add FX is chosen:
- The user can add a phrase to the picture, at a given position (the user must be able to undo this action while not committing the effect).
- There must be support for post processing a picture that the user took by adding a picture frame ( a transparent square png will be provided for testing purposes ).
- There must be support for post processing a picture that the user took by adding an effect to it (black and white should be implemented as a proof of concept), the effect must not affect the text label if the user added one to the picture.
There are 4 use cases when the camera view is shown
- User takes a picture, next screen the photo appears where he can save it, add fx or press send.
- User presses button "continuous mode", so every time he presses the "take photo" button the camera doesn't go away and by pressing "take photo" again, he can take another photo and another and so on. This ends when he clicks on continuous mode again. Then camera is dismissed.
- User opens camera and decides to select photo from camera roll. He chooses one photo, next screen is where the photo appears where I can add text or press send. (button save to camera roll is already pressed)
- User opens camera and decides to select multiple photos from camera roll. After pressing ok, camera roll view is dismissed.
- Capability to record a video with a max of 15 seconds.
- Button to dismiss camera view.
- Camera films on normal size (not squared as in photos)
- Videos should be compressed.
- Unit test
- The camera module should be easily incorporated into an existing Xcode project (Drag and drop to Xcode or Eclipse plus a few code bindings)
- All features should be able to be easily toggled on and off in the code without affecting camera basic functionality.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Programming languages: Android SDK, Java
- Additional skills: Xcode
- Additional skills: Eclipse
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Link to past apps you have developed.
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1356 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We are creative and innovative freelancer, And we are so much interested to work on your project, Please check pm for ultimate solution. thank you. Vebs
Hello, May satisfied clients love to work with us as we have 5 star rating and 100% completion rate also. please check pm for ultimate solution. Thanks, HP