Hi all! Ok, I have a project that should be easy, but I have no idea, so please only bid on it if you CAN fix it, and know you can. Here is the gig:
I subscribed to a flash component website: [url removed, login to view], and downloaded one of their toolbar. I customized one toolbar, and then tried to upload it to my website: envisageworks.com. However, when uploaded, the toolbar didn't work. The flash file uses .xml to access it's link information, as well as a java script for the embedding. For a more detailed description of the problem, please look at the attached file. I am in a haste to get this done, as my website is loosing traffic daily.
I beleive the problem, as described in the problem attachment, is when it tries to access a movie file. It tries to make this a direct link, verses a universal link. However, I have tried changing this for a web page, and it still doesn't work. I have also tried changing this to html, and it doesn't work. To actually see the web pages, look through the email attachment. :)
I would love to see what you can do. Please let me know what you have done before, and assure me that you can fix the problem. Hope to hear from you soon! :)