* Talented, highly productive developer, and a good object-oriented programmer
* Understands Ruby and ready to work with Ruby on Rails
* Experienced Web developer with a history of releasing dynamic applications. Must understand HTTP, HTML, CSS, and Web user interfaces
* Written English skills
* Can work independently. You should have experience designing and building a complete software product or application by yourself.
* Understands how to work in a distributed, open source, or outsourced team with online ticketing and version control.
You can work anywhere in the world and set your own hours. You should have a computer and a broadband Internet connection.
We are looking for full-time, or part-time with more than 25 hours per week available. We want to work with the best, and create long term relationships. We will offer you some trial tasks, with advance payment, and learn to work together. If that goes well we will offer you a long-term contract.
Please visit [url removed, login to view] and click on APPLY TO THIS JOB. Upload a resume and include in your profile your hourly rate and your availability.
This is an opportunity for individual developers, we will not hire your team or company to do this project. However, we are accepting responses from development houses, who can nominate top individuals to join our team. We require the resume of each developer you wish to nominate for the position.