We are looking for an experienced JEE developer who can support our development team for (at least!) the next year.
- JEE development experience; must be familiar with basic design patterns
- Web-service development (implementing webservices from an existing WSDL will be first task!)
- sufficient english skills to discuss project details
Advantages if available:
- Experience with Eclipse and Glassfish
- Knowledge of JSR 170 and 283; particularly Apache Jackrabbit as implementation
- Understanding of LDAP authentication
- JEE security concepts
Please describe your skills in your bid and state the amount of time (hours) you can reliably be available every month. The bid should express the salary you expect for this amount of time.