We are looking for a strong team (or individual if you are good enough) to design and implement our new job-hunting system, which has client/server architecture. We need you to design and implement the application like the one provided by [url removed, login to view] but our system is focus on full-time jobs and have more features.
The server side will collect new posted jobs from many job-hunting websites, I don't know how it achieve this but I guess it works like spider? The client side can list all new jobs from different sources, predefine and manage daily tasks and reminders etc. All its features are needed and we need more additional features, listed below:
(1) Allow creating user's resume and store in the server side database, resume can be in html or text format.
(2) Manage user's accounts for different job-hunting websites, can login those website and submit resume automatically when needed. If the user has no account for target website, it will be greate to allow auto signing up a new account.
(3) Add a page to list all users' public resume, resume searching allowed.
(4) User has his/her personal message box, and be able to send message to others.
(5) Each user can post his/her blog, which can be listed in another page.
(6) User can chat to each other if they have microphone connected on PC.
The system can be done with Java, Flex or C++ etc., we are open to the tool selection. You need to take charge of the design, development and testing of the whole system. We will purchase the dedicated server for hosting when needed.
Please read the requirements above carefully and tell us your rough idea of the solution, also please tell us your expected hourly rate and estimated time frame, it will be good to list your previous work if you could.