1. Need a mobile app for MCQ for a variable number of subjects (papers) which will be further sub-divided into chapters.
2. Subjects, Questions will be read from two separate database tables and polled into a temp table for the current [url removed, login to view] than above there will be a table for marking scheme (1 mark for correct answer, [url removed, login to view] for wrong answer, 0 for skipped) and another for storing user’s performance history.
3. Fields in Subject Table – S.No., Name of Subject, Chapter Name
4. Fields in Questions table:-
(i) S.No. - will be based on subject-chapter scheme. For example - [url removed, login to view] Means Subject # 3, Chapter #2, Question # 19
(iii) Four choices - A, B, C, D
(iv) Correct Answer (i.e. A or B or C or D)
(v) Hint (Remarks field – which can be a text or an image)
Important note – Questions, Choices, Hint can also contain mathematical expressions or pictures. These need to be inserted in the database tables by relative path linking. All images will be stored locally in the app itself.
5. There will be option for some user configurable settings for the app:-
(i) Background Music – On/off
(ii) Answer Sound on/off (we will put couple of "Right Answer", "Wrong Answer" voice files which will be randomly picked by app)
(iii) Test time per Q in seconds (this option will be used in Mock Test Mode)
(iv) Sessions for display of progress chart – 5, 10, 15, 20, or maximum 25
6. App will have two modes - Practice Test and Mock Test – Both are same routines except for following differences:-
- In practice mode the hints/image etc. is shown as icon along with question which when clicked will give a popup whereas no hints are shown in Mock Test Mode.
- In practice mode there is no time limit, whereas in Mock Test mode there will be a upper time limit which will be calculated as per the settings). Therefore, once the time limit is over, the Mock Test session will end automatically with appropriate “Time Out” message.
- In practice mode every question screen will have a running time in HH:MM:SS format for the session. In Mock Test mode the time will be a countdown timer – the upper time limit calculated from the settings.
7. Before starting any test (practice or mock) user will select the Subject, Chapter and Maximum No. of Questions to be polled (10, 20, 30…..All, which will be limited to maximum number of questions in data bank)
8. On start of test, the questions polled will start appearing one by one. The user can skip the question and move to next question. The user can also end the test at any time.
As the user answers or skips a question, the screen moves to next question.
After all the questions are attempted or user ends the test in between, an end of session notice is displayed and an opportunity is given to user to re-answer his previously attempted questions or review the questions which he skipped. This option will be provided in Mock Test Mode only if there is still balance time available.
9. After completion of test, a score will be presented which will contain:-
Total No. of questions selected
Questions Correctly answered
Questions Wrongly answered
Remark (which will be based on % of Marks achieved)
Total Time Elapsed
Average Time taken per Q
The scores of correct, wrong & skipped questions should also be presented in a pie graph.
10. The date, time, score % of each practice or mock test session will be stored separately.
Based on number of sessions in Practice or Mock sessions, a progress graph (Line chart) will be presented for score and avg. time taken.
11. After the session is completed – End of test options will be given to user as follows:-
(i) Review Answers – Give feedback (i.e. correct answer) on each question in the test session
(ii) Re-appear in same test – Shuffle the same set of questions and start test again
(iii) Start New Test
(iv) Exit – End of program
Complete source code with brief documentation on variables will have to provided along with non-disclosure agrmnt.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹21818 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have developed many Iphone/android applications and will do this dirt cheap in exchange for a good review. Please consider me for this project. Regards Riku
DEAR SIR,we are working on this type of similar application. We have over 3 years experience for Mobile development having 10 Android [url removed, login to view] can do it for you with low cost, good quality and [url removed, login to view]