use the voice properly
The main purpose is for a corporate training in order to produce correct voice,
NOT for musicians or instruments.
Features we need are 1) volume, 2) scale, and 3) record/play functions. (see the examples in below)
One of the important requirements is that you provide us with source code
and some helps for setting up development environment in our side if needed.
We will give you further requirments or details later.
Java SE Development Kit (JDK6)
Host PC for the development: Windows7
Android versions: Android 2.3 / 3.2 / 4.0
Network connection during the execution: NO
System tool：Disable sleep feature of the device
Storage： Permit write permission to user memory
Recording： Permit audio recording
[Training 1 procedure]
1) Play sound (narration) (e.g. lets practice for proucing a sound)
2) Record user's voice
3) Check range of the sound volume
(Range A) 0 db - x1 db
(Range B) x1 db - x2 db
(Range C) x2 db -
4) Play the narration for each result
(Range A) Cannot listen. Please try again
(Range B) Please try again with a bit more energy.
(Range C) Excellent!
[Training 2 - scale of sound]
1) Play a narration (e.g. Practice to produce C
2) Record the user's voice
3) Check sol-fa
C D E F G A B
3) Play the narration for each result
e.g You produced "F".
[Training 3 - record and play]
1) Play a narration. e.g. "Let's listen to your own voice"
2) [Start recording] button -> record user's voice
3) [Stop recording] button -> Stop recording the user's voice.
Replace [Start recording] button to [Record again] button
4) [Play] button -> play the recorded user's voice
5) [Record again] button -> record user's voice
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $483 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear sir. I'm very interested in your project and we have also very strong experiences on relevant fields of your project. Please check it in your PMB. Thanks.
Hi, We are a 07 years old company in the field of Web/ Mobile Application design and development. We are confident that it can be done to your satisfaction. Check PMB for further details. Thanks !!