Java Developer for API Integration Project
Seeking an experienced Java Developer to work on an api integration project. Looking to build a long term relationship with someone who is reliable, honest, and is not of afraid of short deadlines, and can produce stable and reliable bug free code.
Experience with Open Bravo is a great plus.
Need someone to integrate a credit card api, and loyalty card api into Open Bravo POS.
This is an urgent project, so if you are not able to work on this project immediately, don’t bid.
When replying to this project, include the following information, proposals without the following answers will not be considered.
1. 3 samples of your work – website links, etc.
2. Two professional references.
3. Hours of availability include weekends if you are available.
4. Your contact information.
5. Rates- per hour, per project (list project bid for payment gateway and Gift/Loyalty integration), include price list if you have a price list.
Here is a sample of the work flow that is expected for the credit card integration:
Problem: As the Card Associations (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) move towards more strict regulations for transaction security merchants/integrators are concerned about the rising cost and complexity of remaining compliant. Card Associations have mandated all Point of Sales (POS) system that touches/sees payment transaction information (such as card number, PIN-Block, etc.) must achieve PCI PA-DSS/PABP certification.
Solution: Payment gateway will be deployed in a secure PCI/PABP compliant data center, available via integration that offloads the PA-DSS responsibility from the merchant/integrator. The solution will allow integrators to easily shell out from their POS application to a thin client browser-based virtual terminal (VT) that drives devices and handles payment processing. This thin client VT will collect the cardholder data, drive the POS hardware (such as card reader and PIN-Pad) and submit the transaction information to a payment switch for processing and return the transaction results data back to the POS system.
***note payment gateway already exist; this project only requires programmer to integrate POS with with payment gateway APIs.
1. POS system collects order information and determines the customer will pay with one of the supported tender types.
2. POS system set input properties.
3. POS system invokes PayLink ShowPage method.
4. Payment Gateway's hosted transaction page is presented on screen and collects all card holder data
5. Once all cardholder data is collected it is sent to the payment processing switch.
6. Once a response is received from the host the transaction page presents the results back to the POS via a graphical and/or programmatically response
1. The Payment Gateway page has a configurable time out (to account for any connection errors)
2. Supported hardware will have a time out (to account for any errors)
3. Payment Gateway page provides Time OUT Reversals in the event of an error
4. Error/debug messages is logged to file to assist troubleshooting
Transactions are formatted and presented to Payment Gateway for transaction processing.
All rights, ownership and interest in code and/or scripts created as result of or in conjunction with the posted and accepted work shall become the property of job poster.
All monies will be placed in Escrow Services with payment in full upon completion. Failure to complete job results in forfeiture of payment.