Hi,I am looking for a programer who can write sctipts for file uploading and a few tasks.
I would like to automate a few tasks.
1) upload specified files from windows to linux
2) archive the files or directries by .tgz format before uploading
3) decompress the files after uploading files to specified remote directry.
4) chmod +x to a specified file after decompression
5) all these tasks should be automated with configuration by one
6) the files and directries should be configured easily.
7) if these scripts need configuration files,it should be controled easily.(less conf files with commandline option may be preferable)
You can combine multiple scripts(including windows .bat files) and configuration.
1) Winscp([url removed, login to view]) for uploading is preferable
(Winscp have command line options)
2) simple readme document and support for setup
3) payments are escrowed after I can see something
4) full source code
I will use these scripts as IDE's external tool for uploading IDE's outputs.
(so the setting will be changed by IDE's projects by projects)