Located: (preferably D.A.CH. or possibly Nordic Countries) Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Finland - Work from Home Office, No relocation assistance.
Language(s): Fluent English required, other languages, particularly German, a benefit.
Travel: Less than 25% travel anticipated
In this role, you will interact primarily with Software Companies and SaaS Solution Providers in all aspects of integrating/embedding LogiXML reporting and dashboard technology (see: [url removed, login to view]) as part of their solution environment/software.
You will provide both off-site (telephone and web meetings) and on-site pre- and post-sales assistance with their evaluation, testing, implementation as required.
You will need a broad, technical, spectrum of software development knowledge, particularly in the reporting, dashboard and business intelligence domains. You are a respected project manager and somebody with excellent people skills both at the technical and executive level.
You are always factual and progressive, usually persuasive based on your "hands-on" experience, mostly "no-nonsense", and never (ever) patronizing.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Familiarity/experience with Business Intelligence, Reporting, Dashboard tools and/or applications.
* Familiarity with dimensional/conceptual/logical and physical database modelling for reporting/dashboard purposes
* Excellent communicator, who can describe Business Intelligence related principles and project methodologies with comfort, authority and confidence in a way which can be easily understood both by subject matter experts as well as those relatively new to these themes.
* Database and data(base) connectivity, e.g. SQL; MDX; OLEDB; ODBC; JDBC; Microsoft SQLServer (and Analysis Services); MySQL; Oracle; DB2; WCF, REST and Web Services; Google Maps.
* .net and (particularly) java-based Web technologies such as IIS and java-based web platforms, e.g.: Tomcat; JBoss; BEA Weblogic; Websphere; Glassfish.
* Web development skills (such as HTML5, mobile web, IFrames, Widgets and CSS…)
* VB and (particularly) Java script
LogiVision is a young company located in Germany close to Munich. The sole charter of the company is to bring established, yet innovative, LogiXML ([url removed, login to view]) web-based reporting and dashboard technology/software to market primarily in select European (particularly [url removed, login to view] & Nordic) countries with particular focus on software companies and SaaS solution providers (“OEMs”).
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Consulting, Information Technology
Industries: Computer Software, Information Technology and Services
Compensation:Commensurate with experience