We are looking for a Java web developer to complete some acceptance tests using Cucumber JVM, Selenium Webdriver, JUnit.
The application to be tested an online web application is used to create and take online assessments (surveys and exams).
Below is an outline of what needs to be tested.
We already some code for this project also the step definition files are mostly completed.
Below is a description of what needs to be completed.
Please contact us for the existing code and the step definition files.
2) Login and Logout
Parts 1) 2) are fully completed.
3) Create assessment. This would be 3 basic assessments from start to finish.
These assessments would consist of different configurations to test different features.
Part 3) needs extending to three different assessments to test different assessment features as described in the project description. The code currently only creates one and this is not working properly at the moment.
4) Copy, select and delete assessment.
5) Edit assessment screens are displayed correctly.
6) Publish assessment
Points 4), 5) and 6) also need completing
7) View assessment. This would include:
a) A user can take the assessments from start to finish.
b) If the score is configured to be displayed it is correct and the score format is correct percentage/points.
c) If right/wrong feedback or explanation is displayed this is correct.
d) If a finish comment should be displayed ensure that this is present.
e) If a finish link should be displayed it is correct.
8) Results screens are displayed with some results.
9) Simple viewing and updating of the account information.
10) Contact forms are working.
11) Ensure that we can take all of the tests for the active accounts. This will be simply entering enough data to get us from start to finish and would repeat the same test as number 7).
12) Ensure the results screens are displayed with some results for all of the active accounts.
Parts 7 - 12 have not yet been started.
13) Output PDF report.
There is some existing code for this part.
The code should be clean, easy to extend with full java doc style comments.
It is very important the the coder is communicates regularly and provides regular code updates.
Please contact us for the existing code, the step definition files or more information.