1. Carry out the tutorial “ Draw UML sequence diagram with existing classes”
2. Carry out the tutorial “Draw UML sequence diagram with keyboard”
3. For each of the problem definitions described below:
• Identify the major classes present
• Identify their most important operations and properties
• Construct a class diagram showing any associations and aggregations
• Construct a sequence diagram showing interaction between objects.
1. A person, identified by a unique identification number and a surname can own one
vehicle at a time. . A vehicle is given a maker’s name and a registration number.
In addition a person must also be able to disown a vehicle and should be able to display the details of the vehicle owned..
Show how a person could own a vehicle, display its details and then disown it.
Show how the same person could own a different vehicle and then display its details.
Q2 A country has many cities. Each city has a name and a population, while a country has a name and a capital city . It is a requirement that a country should display , on request, its capital city through the operation displayCapital? as well as the names of all of its cities through the operation displayCities?. In addition , it should display the total population of the country through the operation displayTotalPoulation? And the average city population through the operation displayAveragePopulation?
Model this system showing how the capital city, the names of the cities and the average city population of a country should be ascertained.