Please read this specification carefully and bid only if you understand and can complete the requirements perfectly.
- This should work direct from web browser (without installation in operating system) and should work on Windows and Mac, eventual Linux.
- After applet will start it should have few options to choose how to grab the screen:
-- choose one of available desktops/monitors (grab full desktop)
-- choose program window to see only this window
-- free area select on any desktop/monitor - when user have more than one desktop/monitor this must work on all, so user can move our application over whole area without any problems
- Grabbed screen (no audio) + mouse pointer should be broadcasted live via RTMP/RTMPE/RTMPT port 1935/80 to FMIS server (important is to use flv or f4v) - optionaly compressed with H264
-- streaming server access for development/tests will be prepared by us
- Applet should have some security mechanism to allow only our Flex application to use it - no other - but our Flex application can be run on different clients and domains so domain checking or something like this is not a solution
- Design will be done by our designers
I hope it is clear. If you have any questions please let me know.