Project Description: Asterisk A2B Developer With Mobile Ph Skill
READ THE NEXT 2 LINES VERY GOOD
>> NO COMPANIES - ONLY INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM OF 2 DEVELOPER PLEASE
>> DEVELOPERS WITH PROVEN EXPERIENCE ARE PREFERRED OVER DEVELOPERS WITH LARGE CERTIFICATION LISTS.
We require an experienced Asterisk A2Billing Developer with the following additional skills
to work on a our projects.
- C/C++ Programming Java/J2ME- iPhone SDK Android SDK
- Networking (TCP/IP, NAT, VPN)
- Sip Dialers for Various OS
- Androids Phone
- Symbian Phone
-Website Design And Management
- Basic Linux
- Encryption, practical knowledge
- Our rate is between $800 and $1200 maximum for one month, developer will be paid every 2 weeks Developer must successfully finished each project given to them.
We would also ask the following:
- contract in place
- on skype/, icq or msn 10 hours a day
- work completed to specification
- work inspected by a in house developer before payment made
- professional working attitude, being able to work in a project with a team
- good English skills
The developer will be dedicated working on our projects for a minimum of 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Absence for one single hour without written agreement will be subjected to salary deduction.
Continues absent, non performance, avoiding daily updates, forget uploading the daily work results or not availability on IM will be subjected to termination of the contract without compensating any kind of the produced work during that period.
Developer will be hired for a initially period of 3 months which may be renewed further based on their performance. The salary will be revised after this initial period.
c When you are interested to apply for this job you must send comprehensive details of your experience in the above listed required skills on all platforms along with your IM ID (skype, icq or msn) .
Without these we will ignore your application for this position.
Asterisk A2Billing, Voip, Android, Symbian, BB, windows Mobile, Website Design And Management C Programming, C++ Programming, Java