This project is for creating some minor fixes to an Open Source software available at: [url removed, login to view] Application has currently only been designed to work for Windows.
A few things are needed:
* Add in Google Translate language pairs into the XML of: Afrikaans, Belarusian, Haitian Creole, Icelandic, Irish, Macedonian, Malay, Swahili, Welsh and Yiddish
* Currently Spanish, Russian, German all output correctly so these can be used as a model to understand the languages which do not output correctly
* French currently outputs 60404 lines to 60403 lines of input. This needs to be fixed.
* Arabic concatenation is all wrong with an output of 3751 very long lines instead of 60403 lines
* Thorough testing is required to ensure correct output of all languages in the software (Being 60403 lines of input and 60403 lines of output)
* Have a general system for handling all languages. Currently each language is being fixed manually through Java code, instead a general system of rules needs to be made which allows correct output of lines, especially where a new Google Language pair may be added to the XML at a later date. If a general system of rules cannot be produced then perhaps an options dialogue can be made listing a number of output options to apply in order to output an existing or new language correctly.
All documentation will be provided to the winning developer.
Winning bids will be in the region of $40 - $50.
Also, assuming the winning developer does a good job, they will have a chance to work on further Java software projects potentially up to the value of $500.
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $75 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi! I have 3 years experience in java(J2EE/J2SE) and I can understand any java API in a short time. Please give me a chance to fix these issues. Thanks