We are looking for a service provider to help us develop an application and gprs server for instant mobile text sending and push receiving using gprs.
· An application development that will work on all gprs enabled mobile handsets (maybe a java application – please advise) to send and receive long text messages and chat functions through character input instantly (1000 characters). A Simple, Easy to Use, but well designed interface. Basically like Microsoft messenger, but for mobile handsets using gprs protocol.
· The user enter the recipients phone number or registered username (all data connected in a database) with the service on the application installed on his mobile handset…he/she writes the message and select send. Once sent, the message will be sent to our server using gprs. Our server will push forward the message to the recipient / recipients using the gprs protocol.
· The application should include a message alert function for incoming messages and instant viewing of new incoming messages.
· A basic php, secure web page where users can register for a minimum amount (payment must be deducted from their mobile phone prepaid amount available or contract from their mobile phone service provider), once basic data (username cell number etc.) is entered, the application must be sent to their mobile phone for installation. Once installed the application must automatically be activated for immediate use/ log in and have a basic account to view usage, add / remove friends they can access and send messages to in the form of a phone book (this function should also form part of the web page and physical application that will be installed on their phone) etc. This website should also have a online messaging system from where users can send / receive messages while online using the web infront of their computer. (web to web will be a free service; web to gprs or gprs to web will be billed at half the rate, and this amount be deducted from their available prepaid funds or contracts with service providers – basically like pay sms services, but at much more inexpensive rates because of the use of gprs)
· Billing for us, the account administrators– an agreement and admin panel to set up rates and deduct funds from their mobile phone account for each and every message received / forwarded by using this service. Bundled services would be considered where users would pay a once off fee for 100 messages for instance.