I want you to create a simple Java application to display a graph using JGraph ([url removed, login to view]). The graph show connections between software modules. The application should be based on JGraphPad Pro. You may also need to download LayoutPro as well.
The Java Application will be passed the path of the XML file as a parameter. I will send you several sample XML files for testing.
Your code needs to:
1. Parse the XML
2. Create the relevant chart objects
3. Call an autolayout to layout the graph.
Any errors in loading the xml should be logged to a text file.
That's it. If the layout works ok then I'll have a second project for you with a whole bunch of modications.
- Let me know of your experience with Java. If you've used JGraph before then tell me about it.
- To demonstrate that you have read and understood this. Please start your message with "Hi Easy".
- Fixed price project only.
- No upfront payments.
Many additional details will be found in the attached file.
The Version 2 tasks do not need to be done in this project. But do them if you think you can. Please indicate whether you including these in your bid.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $156 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi EasyEC, We are experienced Developers with this functionality. We shall do this project for you with a guaranteed Quality. We await a longterm association with you as well. Thank you.