Widset interface requirements.
1. to create a mobile application interface (screen) that is has the same scrolling effort as the main user interface of widset to for retail brands.
2. the interface will allows user to scroll left to right among different major retail brands, such as McDonalds, Starbucks, KFC, PizzaPizza, Burger King, Second Cup, CitiBank,
3. the project will involve a demo java midlet, on start up, the midlet reads the a local brand configuration xml file, dynamically reads the brand icons images from the config file and generate the widset interface, when the mobile user click on the brand icon, the midlet opens a new screen displays the chosen brand name and id.
4. the brand configuration xml file should contains minimum the following elements: brand name, brand id, brand icon (image).
5. for the purpose of this project, please use the same background as the widset application. the background should be an image file. The icon image for the above brands needed be obtained on the internet.
If you need any clarification, please pm me. I hope to have this finished for less than $400.
If you have blackberry development experience, I have a different project available. please pm for details.
Also indicate if you are able to clone the full widset application. I may create a separate project for that in the future.
thanks for checking.