Retain all the cabilities of the current flash designer located at [url removed, login to view] including the ability to import .wmf and .svg files
Enhance the current designer by adding these capabilities:
1. Make the designer a combined vector/bitmap designer. The current designer handles only vector images
2. The new designer must be able to import the following formats: .svg, .wmf, .eps, .jpg, .png
3. The new designer will export a layered EPS file containing both vector and bitmap data, it will no longer export an .svg file
4. The new designer will have a better preview for images searched in the clipart library, this means the flash design team must create
higher resolution thumbnails as the preview files.
5. Instal an animated loader for while the clipart search is being conducted
6. Instal a download button in the designer. Clients who click on the download button are asked to register with the site before being
presented with the download dialog box
7. Fix the progress bar. Currently when a client adds an image to the design the progress bar stops at about halfway.
8. The designer will generate a preview for the online proof
9. Completely debug designer and allow 6 days for testing before going live, and 60 days for beta testing after going live with the site
10. Create duplicate desinger for coroplast signs except change sizes to those appropriate for coroplast product line. Also, lock grade to
premium and remove rollover discription of different grades
11. Same as for 10 above except for magnetic sign product line.