Your task is to implement a JUnit callable method/function, which calls the gtmetrix api in java/jdk11 in eclipse
Your task is to implement classes to be able to access these APIs. The JUnit tests itself access a specific apis:
- fetch all details for all variants of the gtmetrix api results [login to view URL]
- map the information into a model class
- a good entry point [login to view URL]
- you need to implement a model class to represent the results
You need to implement for:
- implement the api integration
- implement the method
- implement a junit caller method to call with some examples your implemented method
only call from JUnit (no UI)
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required, implement a JUnit test to call your functions)
- a service architecture (like spring or JEE)
- any persistence
What are our requirements?
- your code passes checkstyle, pmd and spotbugs (we will share you a git repo with eclipse settings)
- create a model class representing the input of your function
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via JUnit
- if you need libs beside of selenium or jgrapht, apache commons are fine. Other libs NEED prior clearance
- the runtime is JRE (no JavaEE nor Spring-container)
- delivery in our git
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work and we will share you more tasks about google apis
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
This job is created with a placeholder budget/rate. So ignore our rates/budgets and post your best bid.
Your placed bid is based on the fact, that you have read the job description and it is the upper bound on your bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $101 for this job
Hi, I have 15+ years of experience on java/j2ee. I have used gtmatrix for site analysis so have idea about it. Can help you in your api implementation. Thanks, Bharat
I have good experience in development and integration of APIs with Java technology. I am interested in your project and we could talk privately for the details.
Hy, I am an expert in java and just have desgin JAVA API SMS application which send sms using the API. I can do also most advance wrok with java. Please ping me for more details. Thanks
Hi I have 2 year experience in java , python, spring ,spring boot etc . I' m intrested in this project we assure that we can do this work on time . Hope to hear from you soon Thank you