a suitable e-commerce application that will enable customers to shop online and also provide an administrative interface which will allow members of staff to keep track of customers’ orders. You are required to use JEE and a relational database of your choice as implementation technologies.
Display Items for customers.
• Allows customers to add items to a shopping cart.
• Allow removal of items from the shopping cart.
• Update item quantities in the shopping cart as customer add item in cart.
• Customers can view a summary of all items and quantities in the shopping cart.
• Enable a customer to place an order and make payment providing credit card details.
• Administrative interface is required to allow staff to view and tracks customers order.
A description of the application associated use case scenarios
Overview Design of the application
(ER diagram, wireframe, sketches etc.), A brief evaluation report not more than 1 page reflecting development process and technologies used
Correct use of appropriate technologies (JSP, Servlet, JDBC etc.)
Evidence of implementation (e.g. screen shots, code, database, test plan and test results) of the application.