This project requires to modify an existing functional code, made to show a web chart, with data read from a set of sensors connected to a server.
The data consist on a single table with numeric columns (as single datatype) arranged in time. The chart simply displays this data in a XY chart with X as time and Y as the data. Minor configuration of the axis, legend and title should be made to look the chart as the project requires. Minor diagnostics about stream data flow quality, mobile friendly resizing, minor X and Y scaling per user side, and other minor adjustment and options should also be provided.
- The existing code is at this moment preliminary, and some of the code parts are missing.
- Demonstrable experience in data streaming from sensors, with existing running applets as example of final result to show us, is a must.
- General recommendations and techniques for optimizing the data flow are welcome.
- The code shall be fully contained in our server, not through functions or call outside our equipment, and all the required source files shall be delivered.
- Milestones will be provided strictly on activity completion, not in advance. thus no money in advance will be released, until concrete well defined activities are released.