You are to develop a customer ordering pages where customers can place their orders, have their orders stored in the database, and obtain a receipt.
The Front Door
On the initial request from a customer, a web page should appear in his/her browser asking for some basic information: first name, last name, email address, phone number, street address and whether they are ordering for pick-up or delivery.
You should use HTML5 input attributes to control the user as much as possible (e.g. type=”email”, type=”tel”, required, selected, etc.).
The Order Page
After the user submits the information correctly, they will get to the page for entering their order. This page should print a personalized welcome message and should contain the current view of their shopping cart. It should also contain a form they can use to add a pizza to the cart and a “Proceed to Checkout” link or button.
Order information for one pizza:
You will need to include form elements for the following:
1. Pizza size (S, M, L, XL). Prices are $9.99, $12.99, $14.99, and $19.99 (default: large)
2. A selection of at 10 extra toppings (in addition to cheese and sauce) that allows the users to select as many or as few as they want. Each topping adds $1 to the price of the pizza, but for every 3 toppings they choose they get a fourth for free.
Add another pizza:
When the user presses the “Add Pizza” button, the page should reload, the pizza they ordered should appear in the shopping cart section, and they should be able to use the form to add another pizza. You could choose to use one or more servlets here, but it should look to the user like they never left the ordering page.
The Receipt page
When the user clicks the Proceed to Checkout link, they should get to a receipt page where they find the following:
1. Their user information from the welcome page
2. A summary of their order with the price of each item
3. The tax (13%)
4. The final total
5. The estimated delivery time (current time plus 45 minutes) or pickup time (current time plus 20 minutes)
This page should also save their order to the database
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $388 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have 10+ years of experience in development. I am a Java Web Developer with Spring, Spring Boot, GWT, JSP, JPA, Hibernate, .... I would like to discuss about the project over chat. Thank you!