We are building a decentralized derivatives exchange on Ethereum. Hiring an smart contract and backend engineer:
- Developing the Solidity smart contracts on top of Ethereum and EVM based blockchains
- Writing and helping to maintain automated tests
- Developing necessary code base in Node.js, Java and/or other backend-oriented languages
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work
- Contributing to documentation (instructional and technical specification)
- Over two years experience in Solidity development
- Over three years experience in Node.js and Java(React.js is a plus)
- Good knowledge of security best practices
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Confidentiality is essential
- Open to potential long term employment
- Previous experience in building an order book based exchange.
- Knowledge in financial derivatives(futures and options).