I have a Java program that does find and replace (like when you do it in a text editor for example notepad++) in files of a folder and all sub-folders.
I created 4 functions: the first function has folder path in the parameters so it listed all the sub files if it's a folder then list all the sub files again: then in RecursivePrint I check the extension of the file. If it's a nonreadable file like images and compressed files then ignore, otherwise I open the file using BufferedReader and check for the string and replace it with the new string.
This code is working perfectly, but it takes too long. so I want to improve it
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $23 untuk pekerjaan ini
HI..i am proficient in core Java OO programming with data structures, algorithms, file system manipulation and can work on existing code to improve the functionality.
Hello ! Ima java developer with 3 years of experience. it seems like i already found your problem in the code. it might take me 3 - 4 hours to fix it easily. Thanks sir. Have a great day. :)