You are a spy for our government that has been working undercover trying to discover the secret headquarters of our enemy adversary. After years of earning the enemy's trust by joining their ranks as one of them you have finally been invited to their home base. Unfortunately your true identity has been discovered and the enemy agents are searching their headquarters for you. You managed to get a transmission out to our government but help will not arrive for 30 moves. In the meantime, you find yourself moving from room to room avoiding the THREE enemy agents looking for you. You have an advantage that your "super spy" glasses you are wearing can see through walls so you know the whereabouts of all the enemies (they don't know which room you are in). However, FIVE room doors (chosen at random) are locked so you can't enter through that door (you don't know which doors are locked until you try to enter). The enemy agents have a key so they can freely pass through these locked doors.
You are armed, and will have to use your weapon if you enter a room that has any enemy agents (or an enemy agent enters a room you are in). If you kill an enemy agent, you will get their keys allowing you to unlock any locked door you encounter. The game ends if you kill all three enemy agents, or if you are killed by them, or you manage to stay alive for 30 moves.
The Design Details:
1. There is a definite floorplan for the enemy headquarters. Click here to get the floorplan diagram that you will somehow need to program into your simulation.
2. YOU start the simulation in room 0 - MAIN ENTRANCE.
3. There are THREE enemy agents randomly placed somewhere in the headquarters. More than one enemy agent can be in the same room.
4. You alternate turns. First you select a room you can move to based on the room you're currently in. For example, from the floorplan if you are in room 0 you can move to either room 1,2,3, or 4 (assuming the room door is not locked).
5. After your move, the enemy agents randomly move to another room from their current location.
6. If either you enter a room that has one or more enemy agents OR an enemy agent moves into a room where you are then you begin shooting at each other. The shooting sequence works like this. The enemy agent picks a random number between 0 and 3. YOU then pick a random number between 0 and 3. If your number picked matches the enemy's randomly chosen number then you have SHOT the enemy agent AND you gain the enemy's door keys allowing you to pass through locked doors. However, if it doesn't match then it's a "miss" and the enemy agent can shoot at you. The enemy agent picks a random number between 0 and 3. If the random number is zero(0) then the enemy agent has shot YOU and you're dead. Otherwise its a "miss" as well. You alternate firing at each other until either YOU or the ENEMY is dead.
7 Game is over when you're dead, all three enemy agents are dead or you survive 30 moves.
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $189 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello Sir/ Ma’am We are a group of Software Engineers having 10+ years of experience. Expert in java, C, C++ , C#. Please check our profile for reference. Thank you
Hey A Java expert developer is here I have good advanced expertise in Java and Javafx I can write a software for you as per your need Feel Free to message me We can discuss about the details in chat Regards
Dear Customer, My name is Yuriy Tumakha. I am interested in your Java coding project. I am Senior Scala/Java Developer with 14 years of experience. You can see my code examples on GitHub [url removed, login to view]