I require a basic JAVA TFTP server which must use not use apache packages ect. The server must do the following:
The server should be able to:
1. Read a file to send to a client (RRQ)
2. Write a file sent from a client (WRQ)
3. Transfer data between the client and server (DATA)[3 points]
4. Acknowledge packets (ACK)
5. Provide error control (ERROR)
There are various types of error message, it is suggested that you do not attempt all types of errors. You should choose only 5 errors and implement them into your code.
I have attached partial code this just needs finishing.