i just want simple phone book application in # c programming language
The requirements are:
The phone book application
The application you build should store the phone records in some data structures (instead of storing as a plain text) to allow efficient operations. In summary, you are required to design and implement the following:
• Data structures that model a collection of phone records. These structures are required to ensure the efficiency of the various functions of this application. The key of this project is to think about what kind of data structures should be used to support the proposed functions.
• Another data structure that models a single record. The attributes of the single record include last name, first name, and phone. You may add more attributes.
• A front end that displays the records. This end needs not be window-based, a console interface will be quite
Functions of phone book application
The application must automatically load records (if exist) from the file when it starts. The application provides the user the options to perform the following actions:
Add: add a new record into phone book (into the data structure)
Retrieve: display a record that contains a particular attribute value
Delete: delete an existing record by given a specific attribute of that record
Load: read data from a file which contains data of the phone book
Save: write data of your phone book to a file since the data of a running program would be lost if the application crashes
A simple word document must be provided. This document includes:
• What are the data structures used for each function?
• Why do you use these data structures?
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $37 untuk pekerjaan ini
Sir/Madam, I have done many projects using C#,C++ and C languages. I have make many games and management projects. I have experience of two years and easily do your work.
I actually just finished a c++ with data structures class. My plan is to use a Binary Search Tree of the Names and that will easily gives us access to their information.