Photo Booth Project
Create a photo booth software system that will operate a Canon T2i DSLR Camera for pictures for the photo booth and an Apple iSight webcam for video. There are a few products that already exist and have great user interfaces of which I would like to emulate somewhat, but not copy. The products are located at the addresses below. Please make sure to review the links and videos to get a clear picture of what I'm looking for.
[url removed, login to view] - This is a video of the current system operating.
[url removed, login to view] - Youtube video of it at a wedding.
[url removed, login to view] - This is the products website.
1. A person should be able to walk up to a machine and be greeted by the touch screen saying “Hello! Touch here to start.”
2. Once the person touches the screen they should be prompted to select one of two options.
• I want to take some photos!
• I want leave a Message for the Bride and Groom.
I would also like the phrases above to be able to be customized, but the root of each phrase would always stay the same. i.e. “video function” or “photo booth function”.
3. If “take photo’s” is selected then the system should prompt the user and say, “we are about to take a series of 4 photos”. A count down would begin, 3,2,1 SMILE! The photo booth would continue until all four photos were taken and then compose and print the picture.
The administrator menu at each event setup should have these options:
• Each event should be able to be customizable. This would include having a custom banner at the bottom of the picture as well as any custom background color.
• Each event should be able to be “preselected” at the administrator menu to shoot B&W or color.
• The administrator menu should be able to take the “video” option away for certain events that wouldn’t require it. Such as a nightclub or party.
• The photo booth side should have an option in the administrator menu to be able to select “print double” for the event. This would allow a guest to have a copy and also leave a copy.
• The administrator menu should have an option where a “slide show function” could be turned on where the images from the photo booth would all be stored in a directory of which the slide show will draw from.
o This would also mean that as the night went along the slide show would obviously get larger and larger. This function would need to be a video output to a flat panel monitor or projector.
The video side should be fairly simple. Once the user selects the above “Leave a message for the bride and groom” they will see the following:
• “We are about to take a video for the bride and groom, Please select record length” a count down would start and the video would start to record.
• The user then would have the option to leave a 10, 20, or 30 second video message along with the option to stop the recording at any time if the finish the message early.
• The video would simply store in a directory on the hard drive as an individual video clip.
I want to closely “emulate”, but not copy the Lensely interface. The transitions between Lenseley’s images are very good the (the expanding and shrinking effect) and also I like the text and arrows on the screen being about 75 percent transparent. None of these systems have an option for video whereas the software to be created wil which will truly set it apart.
The system hardware:
An enclosure, touch screen monitor, Sony UP-CX1 Digital Photo Printer, AlienBee B400 Flash unit, iSight webcam, Canon T2i DSLR Camera, and a Mac Mini computer.
The system will need to be created to run on OS X.
Here are some links on remote capture that have a lot of good features:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
The software needed would run the touch screen interface to control the camera, compile the images, and print the photos. It's a simple design that creates a fun simple interface for the user and controls the peripheral devices. It would also need to control the webcam and file organization.
it is important to have the software look just as polished as the system shown above. I have a graphic design degree and background so I could always help in creating the imagery and graphic if that is a week area for you.
When the system is idle for a period of time I would like for the touch screen to be able to display selected graphics or .swf files to draw subtle attention to it. I would also like for the system to be able to go into time laps mode during a system idle time as well if that would be desired “an option”.
If you look at the Lensley video you’ll notice how fluid it runs and how it posts the picture to the screen as it’s taking them... This make the whole process less boring while you wait in between shots. I would like to have nice graphic and fluid transitions between shots.
If you download the photo booth trial software from breeze systems it has everything that I’m looking for except a better interface. Reviewing their software really makes me think that this is what Lensley Automatic is using because how similar it is. All of it’s functions act the same except Lensley interface is fast, prettier, and perhaps easier to use?
24 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2578 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am professional programmer with 8 years experience Relevant Skills and Experience C# .NET WinForms + emguCV Proposed Milestones $2000 USD - 500 per week
Software design & development Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in C# Programming, C++ Programming, Java, SQL, UNIX Proposed Milestones $2000 USD - Cost