I need a script that will do the following to selected masks such as in the example file.
1) user will select a group of layers
2) the script will detect the location and distance between the masks.
3) the script will ask the user to input a select number of pixels
4) the script will then respace the masks with that number of pixels between them.
5) the user may select 0 then the masks will have no space between them.
The masks will always be in a grid, for example 2x3, 3x3, 4x5, etc. Please see the sample file.
ps- I can provide part of the script that will detect which layers are currently selected.