To Do list: -
1. Planning of project
2. Create a proof of concept for automated testing
3. Chart current test processes
4. Evaluate and create improvements in a business / case
Goal and purpose
- Target - What should be produced?
- Purpose - why should this just be automated?
In introduction, the reader introduces the course / course to automated testing. Here you also describe the starting point for what to test.
The section explains how the work was planned and how the solution was produced. A reasoning about method selection (e.g waterfalls / agile/?)
Report the solution
we need to keep a focus on solution offered Selenium webDriver, + Java + jUnit as test framework and we can compare it to any existing test environment in assumption.