Reengineer an existing source code for a legacy system- Refactor source code that has bad smells
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
I am looking for a skilled developer to reengineer an existing source code for a legacy system written in Java. The main goal of this project is to refactor the code that has bad smells and improve its performance to enhance its maintainability. The estimated size of the source code is small, with less than 1,000 lines.
Ideal skills and experience for this job include:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java programming language
- Expertise in code refactoring and optimization techniques
- Familiarity with legacy systems and their challenges
- Ability to identify and fix code smells
- Experience in improving performance of small code bases
If you have the skills and experience required for this project, please submit your proposal with a brief summary of your approach to the task and your relevant experience.
ID Projek: #36680518