PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. We have hosted a website, and we note vulnerabilities open. Details in attached file.
2. The SW used for development is JAVA : Core Java
3. Database : PostgreSQL
4. Web Server : Apache Tomcat version 9.0.38
5. Hosting using EC2 with application load balancer
6. The Vulnerabilities upon VAPT routine was noticed – High RISK LEVEL – - OPEN - stated underneath.
Your service is sought for solving the vulnerabilities subject to the following criteria to be fulfilled at your end:
(i) The earliest possible time needed at your end for getting over the vulnerabilities cited.
(ii) The budgetary band, namely, the approximate billing for the task.
Please revert to our end at earliest to enable us to move ahead procedurally.