We are looking for a software engineer who can effectively work with small teams of
analysts / Project Managers and developers on several projects simultaneously.
Responsibilities included: involvement in all stages of the software and service
development life cycle. An ideal candidate will have to work closely with all parties
interested in projects. He should have to set tasks for developers, work out architectural
solutions, pursue corporate standards, help to solve problems arising on projects and
be the best example for other software developers. Excellent communication skills will
be required to coordinate the work of several groups distributed around the world.
An ideal candidate should have experience in Python, Docker, and Kubernetes and
Linux / Unix environments as well. Particular attention will be given to candidates with
experience in managing teams/products and/or strong DevOps skills.
* Strong Python knowledge
* Knowledge of Python features and the Python ecosystem (modules, IDEs, shell
* Experience setting up a Linux / Unix environment with Python tools
* Good communication skills
* Experience in building a distributed system architecture
* Selection of optimal solutions/algorithms to achieve business objectives
* Experience and willingness to implement software improvements and suggest
* Experience and knowledge of Async, asyncio, principles of distributed systems.
* Good DevOps skills on Linux / Unix especially Kubernetes.
* Experience with AWS, Google Cloud
* Good knowledge of C / C ++
* Experience in other programming languages / platforms: C ++, Java, Go
* Experience and knowledge of HIPAA and PCI / DCI.