Simple Java Code work - URGENT $30
I have an existing program that is free and open source written in java. I need someone to get it going for me, it is commonly used, I just can't get it to work.
Program: PT Viewer for embedding a Virtual Tour image into an HTML page so you don't need to use Quicktime.
I require the following:
1. Send Me instructions on how to install the program on my PC. (I use Win XP standard)
2. Advise which directory I need to save the file in so it will work
3. Some instructions on how the Program works so I can use it.
4. Also how to set the Parameters to view the image and change FOV (Field of View) settings
5. "Code" for "Zoom In", Zoom Out, Pan Left and Right, Up and Down arrows to work. So I can load the code into an HTML Page and functional buttons will appear etc.
6. How to size the Image viewing area if possible.
7. When an image is created what files I need to embed/save to a folder for it to work on a website etc.
The purpose of the program is so I can embed "Panoramic Tours" into an HTML page so I don't need to use Quicktime. (this is what the program was made for, I just haven't been able to get it to work)
I will provide all files needed including an image to test and assist with setting and testing parameters. This should be very easy for someone with Java skills, I am not to good in this area so I need someone's assistance.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $43 untuk pekerjaan ini
See [login to view URL]~bernardk/tutorials/360/ptviewer/[login to view URL] for a pretty good tutorial on how to use PTViewer. If you still need help, I can walk you through it.