Need to complete the following tasks for training purposes:
- Linux install. You can use Linux VM on Windows or use Linux Cloud Server
- Tomcat 7 install on Linux.
- Eclipse IDE on Windows. You can use Windows VM or cloud Machine for this purpose
- Eclipse Plugin to connect to Source Code Control such as GIT or SVN (you can use GitHub)
- Sample Java Web Application on Eclipse. Java Web Application must have JSP and Java Classes.
- Follow a common standard and/or build tools for developing Java Web Application, such as Mavin.
- Push the source code of the web application to the source code repo online
- Build and Deployment to Tomcat on Linux
- Test website deployed on Tomcat/Linux from Browser on Windows
- Use Jenkins tool to automate test, build and deployment.
- Make program changes using Java/JSP, and then use Jenkins to automate testing and run build and deployment overnight.
- Jenkins must connect to Source Code Repo to get the code of the application and run build and execute deployment to Tomcat server on Linux using a scheduled job.
- Run walk-through for the above tasks
- Deliver the setup and access details.
- To be completed in time winodw of 1-2 weeks or close to that.
- Provide help to execute the above steps.
Please provide your best offer to complete the above deliverabls.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $246 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have checked the project description. I am capable of performing all the mentioned tasks in the description section. Kindly message me so that we can discuss further details of the project.
I'm a senior training instructor. Your requirements can be met completely. Do you need a video recording for demonstration? I can provide video for your reference