Project must be very simple. I was thinking of a simple inventory program to track fabric for a fabric store also there is a grading sheet. I need the # number of the graded Item to be in comments.
Urgent need by 10:00 pm tonight. It must be very simple but include the items listed below. I will attach the grading sheet.
1. Organize the code inside your classes using the three layers whenever possible:
-- Data Layer
-- Business Rules or Input
-- Interface Layer or Output
Primitive Data Types
1. Include at least 4 of the 8 primitive data types
2. Use at least one constant
At least one of each of the following will be utlized in the program:
1. if else statement
2. ternery operator
3. switch statement including the keywords break, default
4. for loop
5. while loop
Each of the following will be utlized in the program:
1. get and set methods to access the private variables
2. at least one method written by you, that uses an argument
3. at least one method written by you, that returns a value
4. at least one overloaded method.
Arrays & Vectors
1. At least one array or vector should be used.
2. An element of the array should be passed into a method.
3. The reference to the array should be passed into another method.
String and StringTokenizer
1. At least 4 different methods from the String class should be used
2. The StringTokenizer class should be used
1. Information should be stored/written to a disk file
2. Information should be read by the program from a disk file
3. The showInputDialog( ) method should be used for user input (including default values)
4. The showMessageDialog( ) method should be used to present information to the user.
Classes & Objects
1. Write at least one class containing
-- at least two variables
-- at least two constructors (one can be the default)
-- at least one other method
2. Create and use at least one object from this class.