Have a small quick project to be completed within 3 days. Page to be included in an existing website and displayed in an iFrame. Details are below:
Details for Website:
The form must have no graphics or borders or anything so that I can incorporate it as part of the site:
1. The form should be on a transparent background (so that our graphics display through)
2. They should use verdana font, colour #333333, size 12
3. The form should be a max of 500 px wide.
4. It should be left, top aligned on the page.
Details on Functionality:
1. Allow the client to select their name from the client list (Account Entity);
2. Then pre-populate contacts and allow them to select their name (Contacts Entity);
3. Then the problem type – as this will allow the auto allocation of the request (Subject field in Case Entity);
4. Then a brief description of the problem (Title field in Case Entity).
5. Submit creates case with details in CRM
6. Page then displays a case submitted message with Case reference number
7. If user cannot find their name in the contact list, then to have a tick box say "My Name is not Listed" next to contact drop down list and the case is will then be created against the primary contact of the Account. (the Client List (Account) is mandatory).
8. All fields mandatory to submit a case request.