I want this 2-box multi-select/sort UI page, built using JQuery instead of OpenFaces:
[url removed, login to view]
When the user is satisfied, he will press a submit button.
You will deliver functioning code that is integrated with ASP code.
The delivered code will:
1. Populate the initial state of both boxes using ASP VBScript (initial state includes empty and pre-selected datasets)
2. Receive the user form submission using ASP VBScript
You do not need to build all the options provided by OpenFaces, but you do need to show me (if not obvious) how to modify the code to achieve the same things:
- Disable various buttons such as the Up/Down buttons
- Change the text in buttons and headings
- Change the style (colors, width fonts, etc) in buttons and headings, etc.
All source code/ library code, etc will be deliverable.
If this project goes well, there will be more JQuery work in the future.
I have this ready in asp.net / complete jquery , if you are interested. I can provide you that code, and you just need to change the binding to classic asp on your need. Please find the snapshot in PM