The customer needs to search through PGP (OpenPGP) encrypted mail on his computer.
The software must be able to:
1. gives the user the ability to search and view through PGP encrypted mail
2. Permanently decrypt a PGP encrypted mail. The decrypted mail will be saved in PDF format.
The software may be implemented in ONE of the following ways:
1. As a Mozilla Thunderbird add on
2. As an executable
The software must be able to perform the required tasks in at least the following two environments:
1. A computer running on Windows XP. It contains Thunderbird 10 and Gpg4win Version 2.0.0.
The user running the software is a limited user.
2. A computer running on Windows 7. It contains Thunderbird 11 and Gpg4win Version 2.1.0
The user running the software is a standard user.
1. The software starts.
2. The user searches for emails with the phrase "test phrase here"
3. The user is requested to select his PGP key from the GnuPG keyring.
4. The user keys in his password
5. A list of emails with the phrase "test phrase here" in the decrypted form is shown
6. The user selects one of the emails from the list
7. The user selects a button to export that mail to PDF format.
No other software should be needed for the operation of this software.
The software should not take up more than 200MB of memory on the RAM.
The software should not exceed 500MB in installed size.
No part of the software should contain code that is GNU GPL or under any open source software licenses
No part of the software should contain code that is not written by the freelancer.