I currently have a working interactive diagram on my website. I am looking for a programmer to create another interactive diagram with the same functionality but with new graphics.
The idea of the diagram is so the user can custom modify design. By clicking an item in the diagram tree a png will appear in a display area. After clicking several items from the diagram tree the png images will create unique design.
I have attached a rough guide to the layout of the diagram. I can show a link to the existing diagram on PM.
Interactive Diagram Rules
1. Selections become available via lines to the right of the currently selected box
2. Selecting an item will add the corresponding png image to the graphic display area.
3. Reselecting a selected box will deselect it and remove the corresponding png graphic.
4. Hovering over a item will display the name of the item in the Text item display box.
5. Only one selection can be made per line on the that leaves the right of a selected box.
6. If a selected box has multiple lines going to the right then a selection can be made from each line.
7. If a line forks in to multiple lines, only one box can be chosen from that fork.
8. If a box is selected that is earlier in a line of selections than previously selected boxes, then all boxes following the selection must be deselected and have their png layers removed.
9. The diagram starts with the first box selected and the first line of boxes directly linked will be available for selection.
10. Clicking the first box will work like a reset button and return to only the first box selected and only the first line of boxes directly linked will be available for selection.
** Please provide samples of previous interactive work! **