We need to know how to create transparent video ads on a web page with flash software and a digital camera. We will pay 1 or more winners with a valid quality answer. We need to know:
1) What version of Flash can do a quality result (MX-8). What ver. can do it and what version is recommended? We currently have Flash MX.
2) What digital camera gets the job done with a green/blue screen background to create transparent videos? Resolution/quality/features (3-8 mega pixels etc.). We currently have a Canon SD450 to shot videos.
3) What encoding/compression product if needed at all, FREE if possible, can convert the digital camera video into Flash video? This means the best resolution/quality for the fastest load times.
4) Document the flash process to embed the video into a transparent video ad so we can place it on a web page.
5) A bonus, if possible, is how to chain more than one video together in sequence. It can be ActionScript from within the flash component or javascipt in the web page.
Here's how we envision the steps:
1) Create a live digital camera video of an ad w/green screen background.
2) Transfer file to computer hard drive.
3) Convert file to fast flash video if needed.
4) Embed video in flash.
5) Create flash .swf
6) Add .swf to web page.
Our need is for detailed instructions on how to accomplish these steps in a fast, clean, and cost effective method to produce fast loading transparent video ads on web a web page over and over again. Also, what software/hardware is needed from what we already have listed above?
Winner(s) will produce an example to give us to put on our website for a test run to see the results and the steps to reproduce it. An example of what to produce is here.
This is a test for future projects as well.
An example of what to produce is at website www.innovateads.com.
I do not have any files. I am looking for someone to produce the result I'm looking for with demo flash file like www.innovateads.com. It must be true transparency, and not the flash background the same color as the web page to make it appear transparent. Your demo should be 15-30 seconds long so I can see load times. I don't care if your demo content is telling me why the sky is blue. I just need to see a person talking about something on a web page like www.innovateads.com. When this result is reached then most likely you will be closer to payday.
We just need to see a person talking about something on a web page for 15 to 30 seconds that you produced yourself and give us a link to your results. Examples of what we are looking for can be found at www.onsitevideos.com or www.innovateads.com.
If we like your results after seeing the video, then we would like the documentation and files on how you did with what products, tips and tricks to make the best possible output. In the futur, we want to make training videos of our products and services for ourselves. This means we will be the owners of the documentation and code.
If you can produce this for us we will be glad to accept your bid.
Douglas Feller, IntelliRel President & CEO