I want someone to write me a code that when is pasted in my [url removed, login to view] file (see the zip attached) will make all links inside load in a certain div with the id "content".
- Use jquery 1.3.2 (this version is a must)
- All links point to external files/websites and if I change the URL they should work in the same way.
- You cannot edit any other file than [url removed, login to view]
- You cannot remove or modify anything inside [url removed, login to view], you can only paste your code in the header or where you need it to be (but do not modify anything from the existing code).
- Add a transition effect between the old content inside the div and the new one that is loading. ( cross-fading effect, something like this - [url removed, login to view] ), OR if the above is not possible, add a semi-transparent white layer that covers the content while is loading.
- Add a animated loading gif in the middle of the "content" div while loading.
P.S. I won't accept any upfront milestones bigger than $10.
That's about everything required.