Existing ACCESS form Revision
Simple No Calculations
1) Existing ACCESS form has about 84 fields. I’d like the first 22 fields to be stationary (fixed position) so that they can be seen as the remaining fields are being scrolled through and used. Actual form will be provided to the winning bidder. [In other words, I’d like all of the fields from ID# to Fax Telephone to be non-moving so as the user scrolls down the previously fixed mentioned fields will continue to be visible.]
2) Set up 2 buttons for 2 sets of 6 page documents, so that after an ACCESS record is created a button is clicked and the user is prompted to input an ACCESS record “ID” and the set of 6 page documents will have the ACCESS information (name, address, date consultant, fee, etc.) copied and entered into the (6 page) document automatically.
3) Set up ACCESS form so that user will then be able to print and/or email the newly created 6 page document directly from the ACCESS form.
4) Delete 1 field “Pay Date” beside “Fee Payments” & Add 1 field, “Discounted Fee” beside “Fee Payments”
5) The ACCESS form is to be set up for multiple users when placed into a public folder.
Absolute MAXIMUM BID: $[url removed, login to view]